Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Feeling Better

I'm feeling a lot better this week! I am so sick of being sick! haha
Jake and his companion Elder O have been teaching Jake's friend Jason. They have set a baptismal date with him for the 19th of December. Jake is extremely excited and says this about it. "I do know that the Spirit is the one that has done a lot of the work for Jason. The Spirit truly prepares people for the Gospel. I love to be able to see the change in people when they realize that they are missing something, but they can't put their finger on it. I love it when I am in someone's home and they say, 'I am just looking for something I just don't know what, but I need something else in my life.' Shazaam...that's when we know that the Lord has truly prepared them for us to be there at that exact moment!"

Please send my love to the Dad's ward.
I love you all so much and am grateful for everything you do for me and I don't even realize it!
Thank you for everything you have done!
xoxoxoxo
E Sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment