Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

The work is going good, slow, but oh well. I really hope things pick up! Elder Oz is a very hard worker, and were are trying to get more work. One really nerve-racking thing...this Saturday we have 2 baptisms, and at one of them Elder Cook is going to be there. We have to teach a lesson on the Restoration while they are changing after the actual baptism. So please a prayer on our behalf would be great! I am very nervous!
This week I was able to teach the 1st discussion at President Karras's house. It was really great. There were a lot of people there that we used to live by, but of course I had no
idea who they were! haha Dad thank you for your help on the question of life during the Second Coming today in my personal study I was directed to read in the 88th section of the Doctrine & Covenants which was amazing it really spelled out a lot for me
and answered so much! So thank you!
For Thanksgiving this week we are going to go see a bunch of families. We are also able to watch Disney movies. So Elder Oz and I are collecting movies that we can watch, and
I am really excited about that!
Sounds like another great week for FHE. I really miss those guys up there! I think about them all the time. You will have to tell everyone I said Hi, and that I send my love. They are a great ward and I am constantly trying to find great people out here that may be able to go up there and meet the great people
I have come to love!
Thank you so much for everything that you're doing for I really appreciate it!! You are always doing so much for me that I don;t even realize...so thank you, thank you, thank you
I love you so much! I hope everyone is
doing well please send my love!
xoxo
E Sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment